Southwest Funding, LP is a Direct Endorsement HUD approved mortgage banker and broker. Headquartered in Dallas, TX since 1993 and licensed to transact business in 14 states. Southwest Funding is a leader in Mortgage Branch Opportunities by providing lucrative and rewarding compensation plans, superior service and support, highly competitive rates, and proprietary technology.
The retail branch platform is designed for the individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and allows for unlimited growth and earning potential.
- Full Service mortgage banking with competitive pricing, wide product mix, and fast / personalized service.
- Industry leading payroll policies and procedures, request payroll within days of loan funding.
- Ability to bank or broker loans to an expansive list of lenders and products.
- Access to specialists in all areas from compliance, human resources, marketing, loan placement, and much more to help support your office.
- Southwest Funding has a long and rich history within the mortgage industry, providing you with the security of a mortgage banking company that is here to stay and grow.
For more information go to http://www.branchsouthwest.com/?home=2
Southwest Funding, LP is offering successful and experienced mortgage sales professionals an industry leading compensation plan and a sign-on bonus up to $25,000 (See details on link provided above). The position calls for entreprenuerial and ethical individuals with well established business relationships, an active NMLS license, and a track record of success originating mortgages.
The Branch Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing the day-to-day operations and branch personnel in all aspects of the loan process from origination through closing.
- Effectively manage daily production activity to ensure a high level of operational efficiency and profitability.
- Continually generate new business through industry referral relationships and marketing strategies that you design.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and customer service throughout the branch consistent with the Southwest Funding brand name.
The Branch Manager requirements include:
- Currently a "full-time" mortgage originator with personal production of at least 75 funded loans in the last 3 years.
- Financially stable; with average or better credit history.
- Professional with strong industry references.
- Excellent leadership, time management and communication skills.
- Active NMLS ID or ability to obtain prior to employment.
- Compensating Factors and Letters of Explanation will certainly be welcome if an above requirement (beyond your personal production) is potential circumstance preventing you from being able to qualify.
Branch Manager and Originator opportunities are also available in AL, AR, CO, FL, IN, KY, LA, MI, MS, NM, OK, OH, TN and TX.
Southwest Funding, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.