SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Like a Bank – but Better.
Wilshire Finance Partners is a non-bank, balance sheet lender focused on small balance bridge loans secured by multifamily and commercial real estate in the Western United States, Texas and Florida.
Wilshire delivers more than capital. We deliver certainty of execution through our internal funding platform and tailored lending solutions.
• Certainty of Execution
• Efficient Process
• Experienced Professionals
Our loan officers have the competitive advantage of using our balance sheet as an efficient funding platform to close multifamily and commercial real estate loans.
Wilshire Finance Partners is an entrepreneurial and growing organization that is well positioned in a growing market niche.
At Wilshire, you can have a rewarding career at every level in addition to challenging and meaningful work. Our culture of innovation, drive, growth and entrepreneurship recognizes commitment and involvement as key components to our future growth as a successful business. We embrace a team oriented, collegial, and “can do” approach that rewards employees based on the success of the business and individual contributions.
We are growing and we are looking for energetic, driven professionals with strong sales instincts to join one of our sales teams in either of our Los Angeles or Orange County offices. The position is an entry-to-mid level position focused on generating demand for Wilshire’s loan products from real estate organizations throughout the United States.
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for marketing campaigns focused primarily on cold calling, developing and qualifying prospective borrower leads with real estate investors, mortgage brokers, mortgage bankers, private money lenders, bankers, mortgage consultants, and other parties in the industry to the point of handoff to the sales force.
Your success is our success.
The Sales Development Representative position is a great opportunity for someone seeking to grow in the commercial real estate finance business. We have one of the best training programs in the industry because Wilshire heavily invests in the success of employees by providing full and ongoing sales training and mentorship by senior and highly experienced sales professionals. We are very selective in who we hire because we make a tremendous investment in each employee in money, time, training, tools, technology and support. For this reason, Wilshire seeks to reward great talent by promoting people from within and offering a defined path for greater career achievement in our company.
- Making 60-80 calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline.
- Prospect into multiple organizations by cold-calling, e-mail, and networking.
- Present Wilshire's value proposition to commercial real estate decision-makers to generate interest in using our loan programs.
- Achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Conduct research to identify key contacts for prospecting calls.
- Contribute to all functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle.
- Provide weekly activity report to management.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 2 years of phone sales / telemarketing experience.
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling.
- Ability to understand and successfully promote loan offerings and solutions.
- Results driven with excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work responsibly with little supervision, but also to work well in a team.
- Strong attention to detail and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing a plus.
- Prior commercial real estate lending experience a plus.
- California real estate salesperson’s license is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- $30,000 / Year.
- Aggressive commission and bonus structure that rewards performance.
- Health benefits.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Orange County, CA