Are you interested in joining an industry leader, and being part of a profitable and growing organization? We just opened an office in Lehi, UT. We are growing and looking for experienced Underwriters to join our team. We are a specialty finance company that helps borrowers who do not fit in the traditional mold of conventional or FHA lending guidelines. We provide solutions in what is known as Non-Prime Lending. We give borrowers an opportunity to accomplish their financial goals and reestablish themselves in the market. We are looking for strong Underwriters for our newest office who enjoy helping people and doing the right thing. This team is a unique group who are well versed with this type of loan and are trained to scrutinize the file and have it make sense.
We are offering steady employment, competitive pay and an Awesome Profit Sharing Bonus! Take a look below.
We Provide You:
- Work/life balance
- Long Term Stability- We never had a layoff!
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Medical, Dental, Vision- we contribute towards the premium
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Profit Sharing Bonus and Awards
- Opportunity to grow
- Additional Perks within the company
We’ve been funding since 2012! Visit our website and Take a look at our rate sheets !
Contact us if:
- You are tired of worrying about lay-offs
- You want the perfect work/life balance
- You are looking for a challenge
- You learn quickly
- You have experience underwriting non-prime and A paper loans
- You want to spend your time underwriting not fielding phone calls
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience underwriting residential mortgage loans.
- Experience underwriting non-prime and “A” paper mortgage loans highly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of state and federal lending regulations (i.e., Ability to Repay (ATR), RESPA, TRID, Reg B, Reg O, Reg Z, Fair Lending, etc.)
- Review and analyze documentation provided on each loan to make an informed lending decision in compliance with Citadel Servicing policies and guidelines
- Ability to perform duties under minimal supervision and actively engage with supervisor to resolve complicated issues
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft applications with mortgage industry standard software. Experience with Doc Velocity (paperless system) and Byte Pro a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
- Strong time management skills to plan and organize a high daily loan volume
- Must be a detail oriented team player able to work constructively with fellow employees
For more information about Citadel Servicing, please visit our website at www.citadelservicing.com
If interested, please apply using this link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=obQU5fwK&s=MPA
NO RELOCATION OFFERED- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY